Delhi Public school Jhanjharpur popularly known as DPS Jhanjharpur was established in the year 2012 by some of the leading educationalists of Bihar. The schools run under the aegis of Delhi Public School Educational Welfare Society (DPSEWS). The school is situated at Ram Chowk, 6 KM from Jhanjharpur Railway Sation. Right from its time of inception, the School aims at providing world class Education to its students under one common roof.
As a result of its highly qualified Faculty members, the school has become one of the prime Educational Institute of Jhanjharpur in recent time. No doubt, it emerged out as a place where the social, emotional and academic needs of its students are met with utmost caring and love.
The School is very Popular for its Education as well as its extracurricular activities. Some of the achievement’s of DPS jhanjharpur are listed below.
- Secured 2nd Position in Kabbadi Tournament in an event organized by Jhanjharpur Sub Division on the eve of Republic Day 2016.
- Ranked First in the Drawing Competition in an event organized by jhanjharpur subdivision.
- The Parade Team from school was among the top 3 School in an event Organised by Jhanjharpur Subdivision on the eve of Republic day 2017.
- One of the most famous Alumni of the school name “Rajan Suman” along with his classmate has successfully made a low-cost Doorbell. The invention created a lot of buzz in the city.
- Highly Equipped Computer Lab with 24×7 Power Supply.
- Indoor as well as Outdoor Game Facilities
- School Library consist more than 3000 Books of national and international Authors
- Transport Facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Regular Health Checkup
- Extra Focus on Engineering/Medical Entrance Examination
- Special Classes for comparatively week students after school hours
DPS Jhanjharpur has a team of young and energetic Faculty Members on Its board currently, who have been trained to deliver their best. DPS always believes on quality rather than focussing on quantity, as a result, an exceptionally low student teachers ratio (17:1) is ensured in the classroom. Each student is monitored and taken care in a completely personalized environment. The school Believes in giving students nothing but the best of learning and hence regularly update its faculty member with in-service training and enrichment programs.
- Admission in DPS Jhanjharpur for the junior section (K.G-I & KG II & I) is made through special mind mapping programs based on Observation & interaction of Kids by the School Admission Councillor.
- For Admission in Higher/Intermediate classes is made through written test followed by an interview session with both students and their parents.
- The students are upgraded on the scheme of add one every subsequent year until it reaches upper limit (Class X).
How to apply:
Prospectus & Registration forms are available in school campus on deposit of 400/- Rs. Fully Filled admission forms need to be submitted along with the photographs and other related Documents to the School. Dates for Tests & Interaction will be intimated to parents. Parents are requested to bring their ward on above mentioned Date. The management committee may relax the admission process in case of meritorious students.
Delhi Public School Jhanjharpur
Ram Chowk Jhanjharpur, Purani Bazar Near Thana Chowk
Pin code: 847404, Madhubani ( Bihar )
Mobile :+91-9472818351/ 9931450309