Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad
Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science Ghaziabad (VITS Ghaziabad) was established in the year of 2006 in Ghaziabad, U.P. VITS Ghaziabad is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical university NOIDA (formerly UPTU, Lucknow).
In Last Few years the college established itself as one of the reputed colleges of NCR. VITS is situated on Delhi – Hapur National Highway-24 at Jindal Nagar in Ghaziabad the district of UP, India. VITS is spread over an area of 15 acres of land. The college campus lies under Delhi-NCR region and The campus is well connected by the roads.
Affiliations & Recognization:
- VITS Ghaziabad is a private and self-financed institution set up by the Sant Vivekananda Educational & Welfare Society.
- The college is affiliated to MTU, Noida.
- The college is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- The college is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
- Aid Status – Unaided – Private
- Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science Ghaziabad won the prestigious royal brand award for north India’s most valuable educational institute (infrastructure) in the year 2014
- VITS Ghaziabad won the prestigious royal brand award for north India’s most valuable educational institute (industry interphase) in the year 2014-15.
- ISO 9001-2008 certification in the early age of its establishment.
- Rank among us top 35 institutes in UPTU in the year 2006.
- All India excellence award by Indian achiever podium.
- Best preferred institute of engineering of NCR zone.
- Certificate of appreciation by TATA Consultancy Services.
- Certificate of appreciation from the institute of the USA in robotics & computer applications.
courses offered by VITS Ghaziabad:
- B.A.(BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
- DIPLOMA(CIVIL ENGINEERING)
- B.E.(CIVIL ENGINEERING)
- B.E.(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)
- B.E.(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)
- B.E.(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)
- B.E.(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
- M.E.(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
- DIPLOMA (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
- B.E.(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
- M.E.(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
- The campus houses in academic blocks
- Lecture halls
- Sports field
- Medical facility
- Guest house
- Computer center
- Professional communication lab
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- VITS organizes the personality development programs and participates in the cultural activities, sports, and annual function.
- The college provides the anti-ragging environment inside the campus.
Faculty & staff:
The VITS provides a full-fledged team of faculty who are providing the sound knowledge to young students. The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provide the best education and regulation for students.
For Polytechnic/Diploma Courses:
Candidate must pass a 10th examination from CBSE, ICSE and Other Recognised Board State Board.
For B.Tech Admission:
- A student must pass 12th Exam from CBSE, ICSE and Other State Board Examination.
- Candidate must appear in UPTU exam.
For MBA Courses:
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any, in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors is used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.
Note: There is 15 % Seat for Management Quota.
|Stream||· Fee Structure Per Year|
|Engineering (BE/BTech)||· 1,00000/-(Approx)|
|Management (MBA)||· 1,00000/- (Approx)|
For Polytechnic/Diploma: 52,000/- Per Year (Approx)
For the placement purpose mission of VITS Ghaziabad is to provide every opportunity for each student to attain the best of their capabilities and create in them the desire to excel.
The seeds for the craving for excellence would be sown in the minds of the students as soon as they enter the portals of the VITS.
Thus Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad will act as a catalyst in creating excellence in technical education. The reach for excellence would also ensure fit our mission to serve the society by producing dedicated professionals with appropriate knowledge and skills capable of providing imaginative and technologically informed solutions to industry, academia, and other professions to achieve their own path.
Ranking of VITS Ghaziabad:
Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad is average Engineering College in Ghaziabad and Delhi NCR Region.
Vivekanand Institute of Technology & Science (VITS)
NH-24, Jindal Nagar, Ghaziabad,
Phone: +91-120-2677808, 2678836, 2677223