Candidate who are willing to Verify School Mark sheet may opt various method for verifying Mark sheet. In this Article I am going to tell you 5 Way to Verify School Mark sheet in India verifying mark sheet is not a
These days most of the College verify Mark Sheet very seriously.
Follow these simple steps of verifying your mark sheet :
1. Verify School Mark sheet method For CBSE Board Student :
CBSE is one of the Largest School Examination Board in India, Every Year lacks of Student passed 10th or 12th Exam.
CBSE has opened a web link for Online verification, you have to open http://cbseonline.ernet.in/rchk/
- Enter your Application no. and Roll no.
- Click on proceed
- Click on Class 10th ot 12th as you wish
- Enter Your School No. and Center No. (Appeared on your admit Card/Hall Ticket)
- Now Click on Proceed button
An Online form will generate on successful completion of “Apply for verification process”
Write down the application number and do not miss it till the end.
Method of paying fees online :
Click on this link http://cbseonline.ernet.in/rchk/rchkfee.aspx
There are two payment mode first one is Netbanking ans second one is challan.
Note : Verification time period will 21 days from the date of declaration of result of class 10th and 12th respectively
2. For various State Board Verification :
Student who wants to verify school mark sheet of their state board follow these instruction
- Student who passed 12th from UP Board follow this link http://upmspresults.up.nic.in and follow the instruction given on this website.
- Student who passed 12th from Jammu & Kashmir Board : http://jkbose.co.in/certificatessec.php
- Student who passed 12th from Madhya Pradesh (MP) Board: https://mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPBSE/marksheet_prov2_input.aspx
For other states do the same process by searching there board name on “Google”.
3. For National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) certificate verification :
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is world’s largest open schooling chain. There are lacks of student every year pursue 10th or 12th from NIOS, because of its popularity many institution give the fake certificate behalf of NIOS so student must verify the NIOS Certificate with the below method :
Process of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Certificate verification :
- Click this link : http://nios.ac.in/certificate.aspx
- Click on Secondary or Sr. Secondary Exams
- New tab will open
- Enter your Roll No.
- Click on Verify.
4. How to Verify School Board in India :
If You want to verify a Examination Board who issues the mark sheet for 10th and 12th your must aware of COBSE (Council of Boards of School Education).
Know about Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi :
Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) is the verifying Board of various School examination board. It was established in the year of 1979, COBSE works in close collaboration with Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, other national level apex educational organizations and agencies like the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) and National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) etc.
How to verify examination board and school by COBSE, New Delhi :
- You have two option of verifying certificate from cobse First Visit COBSE office physically or send draft to COBSE by Post.
Address of COBSE :
A-8, Netaji Subhash Place,
Email: [email protected]
5. Verify Mark sheet through RTI (Right to Information Act.) :
You can verify through near by RTI Office. or via online through this link : https://rtionline.gov.in