Techno India Agartala (TIA)
Techno India Agartala (TIA) is a self-financed un-aided private degree engineering college affiliated to Tripura University (A Central University), approved by AICTE, MHRD,Govt. of India. It is run and managed by Techno India Group. Techno India is the recognized leader among private education groups in India for its academic excellence and vast multitude of course offerings. The college, surrounded by a soft green Eco-friendly environment equipped with all modern facilities, well-qualified, expert & dedicated faculties, fully equipped laboratories and well-stocked library with modern reading room, which makes the aura of the college student friendly.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Techno India Agartala (TIA) is a self-financed un-aided private degree engineering college affiliated to Tripura University (A Central University), approved by AICTE, MHRD, Govt.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 50 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counsellings by trained personnel.
- Regular drive and special in campus programs with the help of Highly Qualified Talented Faculty Members to enrich the Technical Strength of the students.
The college offers 4 years B.Tech Programs on the following field of engineering.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Auditorium with High Resolution sound and video facilities for video-conferencing and live media streaming.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 10000 books.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- Stress on development of soft skills in addition to in depth knowledge in hard skill areas. Use of language lab to improve communication skill.
Faculty & staff:
Although currently the college is having 15+ faculty members and student faculty ratio is 80:1 but somehow Techno India Agartala (TIA) is playing a significant role in contributing to the nation’s talent pool. Systematic teaching by the well experienced faculty and intimate teacher-student inter-action should yield desired result at the university examinations not to speak of enrichment of knowledge base. Methods and principles of teaching are up to date with a lot of focus on practical, tutorials and class examinations. The place beholds a serene and calm environment which helps students to work more passionately towards their dreams and aspirations. There after the institute has been providing a lot of facilities to all its branches to produce students rich in both quantitative and qualitative knowledge.
- Admissions in Techno India Agartala (TIA) is made through the Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) conducted by the Tripura Joint Entrance Examinations Board and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-MAIN) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- Admissions through Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders in the 2nd Yr (third semester) of the B.Tech program. Such seats are filled from LET examination qualifiers. 10% seats are available through management quota.
- Rs 364000/- only for 4 year B.tech Programs.
Techno India Agartala (TIA) has produced excellent and dedicated professionals who have made their mark in all sectors thereby making TIA as one of the sought after institute for the recruiters and the same is reflected in the placement performances over the years. Some of the top Recruiter of TIA is as followed.
- Jhonson Control
Techno India Agartala
Tripura West ,799004
Phone : 9774810480 / 9774481318