Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College (RKGEC), RKGEC Ghaziabad, is a technical institute in the Handloom city Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad was established in the year 2007. The lush green campus of RKGEC is spread over an area of 25 acres of land and situated on N.H.-24 (Delhi-Hapur Road) Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) India. RKGEC is self-financed institution by the Raj Kumar Goel Educational Foundations.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement :
- RKGEC is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education
- The college is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- The college is affiliated to UP Technical University, Lucknow. (UP)
Courses Offered by RKGEC Ghaziabad:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical engineering
Facilities Available :
The campus provides well-designed infrastructure with all amenities and facilities
- Library with more than 35000 books
- Sound laboratories
- Separated hostels for boys and girls
- Bank with ATM
- Stationery shop
- Internet facility 24×7 Wi-fi enabled hostel facility
- Medical facilities
- For sports facility – Cricket ground, football field, cemented basketball court, volleyball court, cemented badminton court, table tennis tables etc…
Admission Procedure of RKGEC Ghaziabad:
- The admissions admits candidates to the B.Tech. program through two different schemes. Admission to the first year of B.Tech. are based on the performance in the State Entrance Exam of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) standard from other board are eligible for such an admission.
- Candidates are also admitted to the second year of B.Tech. through lateral entry. For securing such admission,
- The candidate should have passed 3/4 year diploma (with minimum 60% marks) from institutions recognized by the U.P. Board of Technical Education.
- Further, the institute also takes admission directly for seats remaining vacant after counseling.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA and MCA programs are supposed to have a degree of minimum three years
Mechanical Engineering : Rs.1,06,250/- Per annum
Information Technology : Rs.1,06,250/- Per annum
Electronics and Communications Engineering : Rs.1,06,250/-per annum
Electrical and Electronics Engineering : Rs.1,06,250/- Per annum
Computer Science and Engineering : Rs.1,06,250/- Per annum
RKGEC has a full fledge CRC (Corporate Resources Center). The CRC plans and organizes the training and the industry interaction programmes. As a training cell it provides the best opportunities to get jobs and become skilled professionals.
College Ranking :
RKGEC Rank Delhi-NCR’s Top Engineering College by various Organisation like career 360, Dataquest etc.
Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College
40 Km Stone, NH-24, Delhi-Hapur Road,Ghaziabad,Uttar Pradesh
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0122-2321964, 2320964 , 9219532274