Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) Delhi
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT Delhi) was Established in the year of 1983 by the university of Delhi. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) formerly known as Delhi Institute of Technology. The Institute was formally inaugurated by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, on 23 January 1997. The Institute was renamed as “Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology” in 1997 which is situated in sector 3, Dwarka, Delhi.
The lush green campus of NSIT has a fully residential campus on 145 acres of land.
“Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology” is affiliated with the University of Delhi for all of its academic programs.
About NSIT Delhi:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is an institute of higher education, a deemed university under the control of government of Delhi
- NSIT Delhi is affiliated with AICTE and one of the elite Institution for Higher studies in Engineering in Delhi and India.
Facilities at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology:
- World class classrooms with the videoconferencing facility.
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- student hostels,
- cooperative mess and a sports complex
- The campus is divided into clusters of buildings.
- The academic area chiefly comprises the main building
- various departmental annexes.
- The campus has four boys’ hostels and two girls’ hostels.
- Medical Help
- Students’ Affairs Council
Courses offered by NSIT Delhi
(A) Under Graduate courses:
- Computer engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process And Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering ( Signal Processing)
- Computer Engineering ( Information Systems)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering ( Process Control)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
for engineering courses:
- A candidate securing 60% or more mark in the aggregate of physics, chemistry, and mathematics, and have passed English as a subject of study at senior school of certificate Examination Level (core or Elective) shall be eligible for Admission to the first semester of B.Tech/B.E course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.
- The selection of various courses offered by NSIT Delhi is based on the Marks scored in JEE Entrance Examination.
- Students are advised to appear in the central counseling organized by JEE Committee to get admitted to this prestigious college of Engineering and higher studies.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Admission to the various postgraduate programs is based on the marks scored in GATE Examination.
- The candidate must have a BE/B.Tech degree with not less than 6 CGPA in a specific field to apply for the post graduation.
FEE STRUCTURE of NSIT Delhi:
|Fees to be paid for admission||₹70,000|
|Remaining fee to be paid at the time of Registration in respective University/ Institute||₹23,670|
|Total Fee to be paid||₹93,670/- Per Annum|
NSIT Delhi is one of the reputed Engineering college in India. There are many MNC’s, PSU, Govt. Org etc. come to recruit students.
Number of students getting successful placements
Number of companies/Industries coming for campus recruitments
Number of repeat recruiters
NSIT Delhi Ranking by Edufever
- NSIT ranks 6th in latest DQ-CMR T-School Survey of Top 25 Government T-schools of India rankings and reputation.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Delhi is among the Top 5 Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi/NCR in a survey of Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi/NCR by Edufever in 2016.
- The institution gets AAAA+ Review by Career360.
- The college of NSIT Delhi received 5 out of 5 Rating by Edufever.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
Dwarka, Delhi 110078
Fax: 25099025, 25099022
Website : www.nsit.ac.in