Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT Delhi) was Established in the year of 1983 by university of Delhi. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) formerly known as Delhi Institute of Technology The Institute was formally inaugurated by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, on 23 January 1997. The Institute was renamed as “Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology” in 1997 which is situated in sector 3, Dwarka, Delhi.
The lush green campus of NSIT has a fully residential campus on 145 acres of land.
“Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology” is affiliated to University of Delhi for all of its academic programs.
about nsit delhi :
Affiliations, Recognition and other Achievement :
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology also known as NSIT is an institute of higher education, a deemed university under the control of government of Delhi
- Affiliations :Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology was affiliated by university of Delhi from 1983
facilities at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) :
- World class classrooms with video-conferencing facility.
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- student hostels,
- cooperative mess and a sports complex
- The campus is divided into clusters of buildings.
- The academic area chiefly comprises the main building
- various departmental annexes.
- The campus has four boys’ hostels and two girls’ hostels.
- Medical Help
- Students’ Affairs Council
courses offered by netaji subhas institute of technology (nsit)
under graduate courses :
- Computer engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process And Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering ( Signal Processing)
- Computer Engineering ( Information Systems)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering ( Process Control)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
admission procedure :
for engineering courses :
- A candidate securing 60% or more mark in the aggregate of physics, chemistry and mathamatics, and have passed English as a subject of study at senior school of certificate Examination Lavel (core or Elective) shall be eligible for Admission to the first semester of B.Tech/B.E course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.
FEE STRUCTURE :
|Fees to be paid for admission||₹70,000|
|Remaining fee to be paid at the time of Registration in respective University/ Institute||₹23,670|
|Total Fee to be paid||₹93,670/- Per Annum|
placement details :
NSIT is one of the reputed Engineering college in India. There are many MNC’s, PSU, Govt. Org etc. come to recruit students.
Number of students getting successful placements
Number of companies/Industries coming for campus recruitments
Number of repeat recruiters
rankings and reputation:
NSIT ranks 6th in latest DQ-CMR T-School Survey of Top 25 Government T-schools of India
CONTACT ADDRESS :
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
Dwarka, Delhi 110078
Fax : 25099025, 25099022
Website : www.nsit.ac.in