NITRA Technical Campus Ghaziabad (NITRA Ghaziabad) was established in the year 1974. NITRA Ghaziabad is the government and co-educational institution set up by the textile industries and government of India. Northern India textile Research Association (NITRA) is set up jointly by government of India and textile industry in 1974.
NITRA is situated at Sector-23 in Raj Nagar Industrial Area in Ghaziabad the district of UP.India. The lush green huge campus of NITRA is spread over an area of 50 acres of land. The college campus lies under Delhi-NCR region and it is 02 km away from the Ghaziabad Railway Station and bus stand.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- NITRA Ghaziabad is North India’s Best Textile Engineering Govt aided Institution.
- It is the only ISO 9001:2000 accredited premier textile research association in the country.
- Northern India textile Research Association Ghaziabad is approved by all india council for technical education AICTE, govt. of india.
- The college is recognized by the CSIR
- Northern India textile Research Association is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
courses offered by NITRA Ghaziabad:
- B.E.(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)
- G.D.M.(POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (FASHION RETAIL MANAGEMENT)
- B.E.(TEXTILE CHEMISTRY)
- B.E.(TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY)
- sound laboratories
- central computer centre
- Wi-Fi campus
- separated hostel for boys and girls
- Professional communication lab
- Lecture halls
- Seminars halls
- Tutorial rooms
- Professional Communication lab
- Conference room
- Banks & post office facility
- Shopping malls
- Market place
- Parks etc….
- The campus organizes the cultural activities, annual sports and annual fest. The college also provides the facility of research centre with an anti-ragging environment inside the campus.
Faculty & staff:
Northern India textile Research Association (NITRA) provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent core faculty as well as visiting faculty from numbers of reputed institute and organization like NIFT, IIT and DU. The students have been getting the advantage of learning new textile technology and the advance teaching process.
To pursue MBA at NITRA students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Fee Structure :
|Fee structure : B.Tech. (Academic Year 2012-13)|
|S.No.||Head||Fee for the 1st Year (INR)|
|4||Student welfare fee||2,000|
|5||Caution Money (Refundable)||10,000|
|1||Rent (Double Occupancy)||30,000|
|2||Electricity, DG & Internet Charges||7,200|
Northern India Textile Research Association (NITRA) has an excellent placement service and records. The college provides the best in the job oriented training, internship and final placement. Around more than 1200 companies are the clients of this college.
Ranking of NITRA Ghaziabad :
Northern India Textile Research Association (NITRA) has excellent rank in Best Textitle Engineering College in India.
NITRA TECHNICAL CAMPUS
Sector – 23, Raj Nagar,
Ghaziabad – 201002
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.
Phone : B.Tech: +91- 09311905389, +91-120- 2783586
Fax : +91-120- 2783596
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : http://www.nitra.ac.in/