MLV Textile College : Manikya Lal Verma Govt. Textile and Engineering College (formaly known as Manikya Lal Verma Textile Institute or MLVTI) is an autonomous engineering institute of the government of Rajasthan managed by Manikya Lal Verma Textile Institute society in Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement :
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- A spirit of rationality .
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation.
- Manikya Lal Verma Textile and Engineering College is AICTE Approved Engineering College.
Courses Offered :
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Master of Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma
Facilities Available :
- Hostel Facilities for boys and Girls
- Activity centre
- Large classrooms & halls for Pre-Placement Talks and Written Tests.
Admission Process :
Manikya Lal Verma Textile and Engineering College, Bhilwara recognizes scores of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) and Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET).
Candidate must have minimum 45% marks. These subjects are compulsory for getting admission in Engineering courses Physics, Mathematics (compulsory)
Fee Structure :
30,000/- Per Semester (Approx).
Placement of Government Engineering College, Bikaner :
Placement record is good at Manikya Lal Verma Textile and Engineering College, Bhilwara, There are many companies visited campus every year.
Contact Address :
M.L.V. Textile & Engineering College
Pratap Nagar, Pur Road
Bhilwara (Raj.) India
PIN : 311001
Telephone No. :
Principal/Director Office: +91-1482-240393
Fax : +91-1482-241292
Email_id : [email protected]