Lord Krishna College of Engineering, Ghaziabad
Lord Krishna College of Engineering (LKCE Ghaziabad) is an engineering institute was established in the year of 2006 by the Lord Krishna Group of Institutions Ghaziabad. The institute is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Gautam Buddha Technical University.
The campus of LKCE Ghaziabad is situated on the National Highway-24 (Ghaziabad-Hapur Road) at Chijjarsi in Ghaziabad the district of UP.India.LKCE is spread over an area of 16 acres of land. The college campus lies under Delhi-NCR region and it is 20 km away from the Ghaziabad Railway Station.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- LKCE Ghaziabad is affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow.
- The college is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- The college has accredited as ISO 9001:2008 certified institutions.
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- A spirit of rationality.
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation
- Aid Status – Unaided – Private
Courses offered by LKCE Ghaziabad:
- B.B.A (BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
- M.B.A (MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
- B.E.(CIVIL ENGINEERING) – 60 Seats
- B.E.(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING) – 120 Seats
- B.E.(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) – 60 Seats
- B.E.(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING) – 90 Seats
- B.E.(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) – 60 Seats
Facilities Available @ LKCE Ghaziabad:
- The special features of the college are fully air-conditioned classrooms
- Well stocked library
- Wi-Fi campus
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Sound laboratories
- Medical facility
- The campus provides an anti-ragging environment for the students and also conducts curriculum activities.
Faculty & staff:
LKCE Ghaziabad provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provide the best education and regulation for students with the management help of the technical and non-technical staff of this college.
For 1st Year B.Tech Courses:
- Passed 10+2 examination (without grace) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and either of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects.
- Secured minimum 50% marks in compulsory and optional subjects taken together (45% in case of SC/ST)
For 2nd Year B.Tech Courses (Lateral Entry):
- Passed diploma from an AICTE approved Institution.Passed B.Sc. degree from a recognized University as defined by U.G.C. and passed 10+2 with Mathematics.
- Secured minimum 60% marks in Diploma/B.Sc. (55% in case of SC/ST)
- (10+2) or Equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology, Language and any other subject.
- He/She should have scored a minimum of 45% marks. All reserved category students have a 5% relaxation in minimum aggregate.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions in MBA is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any, in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
- A combination of all the above factors is used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
- A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.
Fee Structure of LKCE Ghaziabad:
We do charge ₨ 5000/- as Personality Development Program (PDP) Fees that is carried out in the college.
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
LKCE Ghaziabad has a well-planned training and placement cell. The cell provides the understanding of career to the students and also assists and organizes the training, internship and final placement. Some of the potential recruiters of the college are as followed.
- Tata Motor
- Axis Bank
Ranking of LKCE Ghaziabad:
Lord Krishna College of Engineering, Ghaziabad is average Engineering College in UPTU.
Lord Krishna College of Engineering
16km Stone, Ghaziabad-Hapur Road,
Main National Highway-24,
chijarsi Kulich Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201302
Phone :- 122 – 2326900
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org