JMS Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad
JMS Group of Institutions Ghaziabad was established in the year 2005. The college is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh). JMS is self-financed and co-educational institution run by the Jai Maa Savitri Educational Society. The college is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and CCS University, Meerut (for BBA & BCA). The lush green JMS campus is spread over an area of 28 acres of land in the fully fresh environment. JMS Group of Institutions is situated on National Highway-24 (Hapur Bypass Road) in Ghaziabad the district of UP, India.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- JMS Ghaziabad is approved by AICTE, COA and MHRD, New Delhi.
- JMS is recognized by the Board of Technical Education, State Government of UP.
- The JMS is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and CCS University, Meerut (for BBA & BCA).
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- A spirit of rationality.
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation.
Courses offered by JMS Group of Institutions Ghaziabad:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor Degree (B.Tech):
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Post Graduate Courses (M.E):
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Wi-Fi enabled infrastructure.
- Sound labs.
- Well stocked library.
- Medicinal plants.
- Computer center.
- Sports facility
- Transport facility.
- Banking facility
- The college also conducts indoor and outdoor sports event and the other curricular activities with no ragging commitment.
Faculty & staff at JMS Group of Institutions Ghaziabad:
The JMS institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The faculty and other staff of the college are striving to provide the best environment for education to its students. The college hired motivated, excellent and skilled professionals in as faculty members.
- The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
- Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weight in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
|Stream||Fees Structure Per Year|
The JMS has an excellent final placement record. JMS Group of Institutions offers personality development programs containing group discussion, pre-placement talk, and individual project work. The institute has a well-organized Training & Placement Cell which organizes campus placement drives for jobs.
Ranking of JMS Ghaziabad:
JMS Group of Institutions Ghaziabad is average Engineering College as compare to other Engineering Institution in Ghaziabad city.
JMS Group of Institutions
Address Hans Knowledge Park,
34 Miles From Delhi,
Hapur Road, Ghaziabad-245101
Phone: 122 – 2809501
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org