Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad
Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC Ghaziabad) was established in the year 2000. Earlier it was known as National Institute Of Engineering and Technology In the year 2001, its name was changed from NSIT to IPEC. ( National Institute of Engineering and Technology to Inderprastha Engineering College).
IPEC Ghaziabad campus is spread over an urban area around 12.71 acres of land. IPEC is situated on Flyover Road near Surya Nagar at Sahibabad in Ghaziabad the district of UP, India.
Affiliations, Reorganization, and other Achievement:
- The IPEC Ghaziabad is affiliated to UP Technical University, Lucknow.
- The College is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- The Institute is an ISO 90012:2008 certified institution.
- The IPEC is a self-financed and co-educational institution by the Sahil Garg Shiksha Sansthan.
- IPEC’s courses were affiliated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Agra, U.P.
Courses offered by IPEC Ghaziabad:
(A) Undergraduate Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical and Electronics (EN)
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Science and Humanities
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Course
(B) Postgraduate Programs
- Masters of Technology (M.Tech) in ECE, CSE and ME
Facilities Available @ IPEC Ghaziabad:
- Computer centre
- State of the art laboratories
- Banking facility with ATM
- Separated hostels for boys and girls
- IPEC also provides co-curricular and extracurricular activities for uplift the morale of their students.
- The college has strictly banned ragging activities.
Faculty & staff:
IPEC provides 194 professionals as the members of the faculty and sufficient technical and non-technical supporting staff. The faculty having best academic and industrial experience
For 1st Year B.Tech Courses:
- Passed 10+2 examination (without grace) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and either of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects.
- Secured minimum 50% marks in compulsory and optional subjects taken together (45% in case of SC/ST)
For 2nd Year B.Tech Courses (Lateral Entry):
- Passed diploma from an AICTE approved Institution.Passed B.Sc. degree from a recognized University as defined by U.G.C. and passed 10+2 with Mathematics.
- Secured minimum 60% marks in Diploma/B.Sc. (55% in case of SC/ST)
Admissions are done in IPEC Ghaziabad as follows:-
- 85 % through Counselling
- 15 % through Management Quota
[Admission Under the Management Quota Are Done As Per The Norms Laid Down By UPSEE & State Govt.]
Fee Structure of IPEC Ghaziabad:
- B.Tech : 1,14,600 1st year
- M.tech: 75,600 1st year
- Management (MBA) : 91200 To 91200
IPEC Ghaziabad has a training & placement center which interact with the industries and corporate to training and job placement of the students.The Career Development Center of IPEC makes consistent and diligent efforts for students’ placement. IPEC provide the corporate battle-ready professionals prepared to take on the challenges in the real world with confidence and the right attitude.
Ranking of IPEC Ghaziabad:
- IPEC is ranked 7th in Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
Inderprastha Engineering College
63 Site IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Surya Nagar Flyover Road Sahibabad,