IMPS College of Engineering and Technology(IMPS Malda) is one of the best engineering college in Malda and North Bengal. It’s an institution laden with lot of commitments and host of convenience and aspiration, focused on delivering quality education in North Bengal and surrounding region. The college was established with an aim of preparing dynamic and caring citizen to meet challenges of global society while retaining the traditional values. As a center of excellence in education, IMPS is working hard to be the Best.
Affiliations, Reorganization, and other Achievement:
- IMPS Malda is affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Academic integrity and as well as state–of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost fifty plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- A spirit of rationality.
Under Graduate Engineering Courses (B.Tech):
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, laundry services, an on-campus ATM, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care .
- State-of-the-art auditorium having a seating capacity of 1200 with high-end equipment for sound and video facilities for video-conferencing and live media streaming.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Provides faculty and students with bus services from all parts of the city to the Institute.
- Large playing fields and dedicated spaces for Indoor sport. College also have a large indoor gymnasium facility with areas marked for Yoga, Weight Training and Cardio exercises.
- 40 computers with 10 MBPS dedicated internet connectivity and 24X7 hrs power supply, both in college and hostel.
Faculty & staff:
@ IMPS Malda, an array of highly qualified and experienced faculty members and special campus e-learning programs ensure students a healthy learning environment. Faculties and staffs here are specially trained to monitor the students’ academic progress and personal development and at the same time address important issues like time management, peer pressure and career planning through inter personal relationship (IPR’S).
- For admission in IMPS Malda, Candidates must have pass H.S. (10+2) Examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
- 90% of the total seats shall be filled up from the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (JEM) and 10% from All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) respectively.
- Diploma and B.Sc.Degree Holders are eligible to be admitted in second year (IIIrd Semester) through JELET Examination.
Rs.59, 700/- For admission in First Year and Rs.60, 700/- For admission in second Year
Placement of IMPS College of Engineering and Technology, Malda:
Placement Record of IMPS College of Engineering and Technology (IMPS Malda ) is average and college is still struggling to get the students 100% placement security. But in recent time the Alumni of the college and also the TPO of the campus has done remarkably well in getting their students to be placed in some of the best companies of India like Syntel,Capgemini (OFF),TCS (OFF),Convergys,Darjelling Home Pvt. Ltd,Verizon,IBM,Infosys Technologies Limited,Wipro Technology,Xerox Corporation,L & T Infotech,Repro India Pvt. Ltd,OCL, Reliance Telecommunication etc.
IMPS College Of Engineering And Technology,Malda
Nityanandapur, P.O. – Chandipur (Kazigram),
Malda. Pin – 732103, West-Bengal
Phone No: 03512-271555
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Majumder Building, S.F. Road, Siliguri-734005
Telephone No. : 0353-2502894