ideal institute of technology, ghaziabad
Ideal Institute of Technology is an engineering college in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Ideal Institute of Technology (IIT Ghaziabad) was established in the year 1998. The college is earlier affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida. Now IIT is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. IIT campus is spread over an area of 50 acres of land in the fully fresh environment. The lush green and large campus is situated at Govindpuram in Ghaziabad the district of UP. The campus located in Delhi-NCR region it is just 15 km from the Ghaziabad railway station.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- The college is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- college is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution for providing the quality education in the field of engineering and technology.
- IIT is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- IIT is Undergraduates 2100
courses offered by IIT Ghaziabad:
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical and Electronics (EN)
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering
Post Graduate Courses (M.E) :
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacture
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Power Electronics
Management Courses :
- Master of Business Administration
- Furnished classrooms
- Vast and well stocked central library
- Sound laboratories
- Separated hostels for boys and girls are Available
- IIT has conducts many social and cultural events and activities to equip the young blood with the zeal and pin them with moral support for overall personality development of the students.
Faculty & staff:
The IIT Ghaziabad provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The IIT institute deputes a highly educated, dynamic and well-skilled faculty for providing the best of their field with the resources of new and modern teaching technique for the benefit of the students.
Students are admitted through the state level counseling for the SEE-UPTU.
The exam is held in the third week of April and the results are generally announced the next month.
About 70% seats are reserved and 30% are open. 50% of the seats belong to the reserved categories as notified by the Government of India notifications. Out of the remaining seats, 10% are reserved for girls, 5% for the armed forces, 5% for the physically handicapped, and 5% for freedom fighter quota.
Out of the total seats, 15% seats are for the management quota. The branches are allocated on the counseling day itself.
Fee Structure :
|Stream||Fees Structure Per Year|
Ideal Institute of Technology (IIT) Ghaziabad has a full fledge Training & Placement centre to provide the best platform to every dedicated student and help to find his own path The (IIT) institute has a well organized Training & Placement Cell which organizes campus placement drives for jobs as well as seminars, workshops, guest lectures , industry visits etc..
Ranking of IIT Ghaziabad :
Ideal Institute of Technology received UPTU Academic Excellence award from the then Honorable Governor of UP Mr. T.V. Rajeswar on 13th June, 2008 for academic excellence.
Post Box No. 62, Ghaziabad-201003
Phone : 120 – 2767351
Fax : 2767352
Website : idealinstitute.ac.in
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org