Government Engineering College Bharatpur
Government Engineering College Bharatpur is located at Agra-Jaipur National Highway No.-11 in Bharatpur (Rajasthan).GEC, Bharatpur was established in the year 2007. This is a government aided institute. The College is affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
Affiliations, Reorganization, and other Achievement:
- Government Engineering College Bharatpur is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi,
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- A spirit of rationality.
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation.
Courses Offered by Government Engineering College Bharatpur:
(A) Under Graduate Courses:
- B. TECH in Electrical Engineering
- B. TECH in Civil Engineering
- B. TECH in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B. TECH in Mechanical Engineering
- B. TECH in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. TECH in Information Technology
(B) Applied Science and Humanities :
- Hostel Facilities for boys and Girls
- Student Welfare Cell
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
- Banking Facility
- Medical Facility
Faculty & staff:
Government Engineering College Bharatpur offers admission with an intake capacity of 1500+ numbers of students. The college provides good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provide sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
The candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from an AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan) or the candidate should have Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan).
Fee Structure :
Course fee for B.Tech 40,000/- Per Year (Approx)
Hostel Fees :
- Rs.33000 (Hostel Fee per annum).
- Rs.2000 (Caution Money)(Refundable)
Placement record of Government Engineering College Bharatpur is now became the talk of the town. Every year a number of students from Under graduate and Post graduate program from GEC Bharatpur are being hired by some of the top recruiters like TCS, ACCOLITE, INTEL CORP, ROBERT BOSCH, TATA Communication, Videocon, YODLEE, WIPRO, LINDE Group, ERICSSON, ITC, BHARTI AIRTEL, SIMPLEX Infrastructure, NCR CORP and many more…
GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE BHARATPUR
Village Shyorana N.H. 11,
Bharatpur (Raj.) Pin- 321303
College Phone No & FAX No.: (05644)-234911
For Admission: +91 7023883296, +91 7073684296
Mail-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : http://www.ecbharatpur.ac.in/