Government Engineering College Banswara is situated in Banswara, Rajasthan. It is an Government type of college. It was established in 2012 under the aegis of Engineering College Society, Ajmer. The college is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The institute has gained the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is recognized by University Grant Commission of India, New Delhi.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement :
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- A spirit of rationality .
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation.
- Government Engineering College, Banswara is an AICTE approved Institution.
Courses Offered :
- Bachelor of Engineering
– Civil Engineering (60 Seat)
– Electrical Engineering (60 Seat)
– Textile Engineering (60 Seat)
– Mechanical Engineering (60 Seat)
Facilities Available :
- Hostel Facilities for boys and Girls
- Activity centre
- Large classrooms & halls for Pre-Placement Talks and Written Tests.
Faculty & staff:
Government Engineering College Banswara offers admission with an intake capacity of 240 numbers of students. The college provides good ratio of student, faculty and sufficient technical and non-technical staff.
Admission Process :
Government Engineering College, Banswara recognizes scores of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) and Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET).
Candidate must have minimum 45% marks. These subjects are compulsory for getting admission in Engineering courses Physics, Mathematics (compulsory)
Fee Structure :
43000/- Per Semester (Approx).
Placement of Government Engineering College, Banswara :
Placement record is average at Government Engineering College, Banswara, There are few companies visited campus every year like HCL, Infosys, BPL, WIPRO, SHARP, TCS etc.
Contact Address :
Govt. Engineering College, Banswara
Behind Mayur Mill Kupda,
Phone: 02962 215300