Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology, New Delhi
Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology, Delhi (GNDIT Delhi) was established in the year of 1995 by Government of NCT of Delhi. In 1997 the campus of GNDIT Delhi shifted to Sector-15, Rohini by then Chief Minister SH. SAHIB SINGH VERMA. It is spread over 4 Acre Plot Area.
Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology, Rohini is one of the best government polytechnic colleges in Delhi.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- GNDIT Delhi is affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation.
Courses Offered by GNDIT DELHI:
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Science and Humanities
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
Faculty & staff:
Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology, GNDIT Delhi offers admission with an intake capacity of 1000+ numbers of students. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
- The admissions to the different diploma courses in GNDIT Delhi are based on the Common Entrance Test (CET Delhi) taken by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi in May /June every year.
- The Notification is out in the month of April every year.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the student to be selected with minimum 35 percent aggregate in English, Maths, Science & pass in rest of the subjects in Class 10th. The subjects Science, Mathematics & English are compulsory and the candidate should have passing marks in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
For All Course of Diploma
- For SC/ST and Other Reserved categories: 32,00/- (Per Year)
- For Girls: 42,00/- (Per Year)
- For Gen/OBC Boys: 5200/- (Per Year)
- Hostel Not Available
GNDIT Delhi has good placement records since decades. Every year a number of students from various Diploma are being hired by some of the top recruiters.
Placement Details for the year 2014-15 :
|Sr.No||Name Of The Company||Branch||No of Students Appeared||No of Students Selected|
|1.||Essar Steel Pvt Ltd||Chemical(2014)||60||09|
|2.||Indian Compressor Pvt Ltd||ME,EE||110||03|
|3.||Maruti Service Stations||ME||30||06|
|4.||Heneywell Pvt Ltd||Chemical||40||02|
|5.||Thermax India Pvt Ltd||EE,ME||110||01|
|6.||ITC Food Pvt ltd||ME,EE||106||04|
|8.||ThysseenKripp Elevator Pvt Ltd||EE||32||03|
|9.||Flour Denil Pvt ltd||EE||38||06|
|11.||Diamler India pvt ltd||EE,ME||90||04|
|12.||Alsharq Flexible Packaging Ltd||ME,POLYMER||76||08|
|14.||GS Const and Engineering Pvt Ltd||ME,ECE,EE||30(Shortlisted)||06|
|15.||BSES Yamuna Pvt Ltd||EE(2013-14)||15||04|
|16.||HCL Infosystem Pvt Ltd||ECE,EE,CE||170||15|
|18.||Tractor India Pvt Ltd||ME,EE||90||07|
|19.||Ami Polymer Pvt ltd||POLYMER||70||14|
|20.||Samsung Electronics India Pvt Ltd||ECE||40||04|
|23.||WattHours Pvt Ltd||ECE||45||05|
|24.||Daffodil India Pvt ltd||CE||46||04|
|25.||CB & I||EE,ECE||70||05|
|26.||Green lava Eco Solution pvt ltd||ME||45||04|
|27.||Samsung Electronics India Pvt Ltd||ECE||09(Girls)||02|
Ranking of GNDIT Delhi :
- Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology, Rohini, New Delhi comes under top 10 Government Polytechnic college in Delhi NCR
GURU NANAK DEV INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ROHINI SEC-15 DELHI-89,