Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University was Established in the year of 1941 by Government of NCT of Delhi. Delhi Technological University also synonyms as DTU Delhi which is situated in Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042.
The lush green campus of Delhi Technological University (DTU) is spread over 164 acres of land in North Delhi.
DTU Delhi is oldest engineering colleges in Delhi and North India. From 1952 to 2009 it was affiliated to Delhi University.
About DTU Delhi:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Delhi Technological University also known as DTU is an institute of higher education, a deemed university under the control of the government of India 1941.
- Affiliations: Delhi Technological University was affiliated with university of Delhi from 1952 to 2009
- Courses are offered towards Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.).
Facilities at Delhi Technological University (DTU):
- World class classrooms with the videoconferencing facility.
- Facilities include a library
- a computer center
- A sports complex
- eight boys’ hostels, six girls’ hostels,
- a married couples’ hostel.
- a lush green campus well connected by road
- banking and mails
- Health Centre
- Knowledge Park
Courses offered by Delhi Technological University
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Polymer Science and Chemical Technology.
- Mechanical & Automotive engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Mathematics and Computing Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
for engineering courses:
- Admission to the participating Universities / Institution will be based on the All India Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weight (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent other qualifying examination) marks and 60% to the performance in Paper – 1 of JEE (Main) 2016 Examination. For admission to B. Arch., Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2016 Examination will be considered. For IIITD, there are bonus marks, which are explained in Annexure 1 of the Information Brochure.
- Minimum Marks Criterion in Qualifying Examination
- B. E. / B. Tech. Course at DTU, IGDTUW, and NSIT: A candidate securing 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and have passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level (Core or Elective) shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of B. Tech. / B. E. course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately
Fee for DTU for remaining three years of B. Tech. Courses will be as follows:
• For B.Tech and other similar courses: 90,000/- Per Annum (Approx)
DTU Delhi is one of the reputed Engineering colleges in India. There are many MNC’s, PSU, Govt. Org etc. come to recruit students.
Companies Who Visited DTU Campus:
- Bajaj Auto
- Maruti Suzuki
- General Motors
- TATA Motors
- UTC Carriers
- L&T etc.
Rankings and reputation:
- The college has been rated AAAA+ by Careers 360 (Magazine) Top Engineering Colleges in India 2015
- DTU has been ranked as the 12th best Engineering College of India in the Edu-Rand Rankings of 2015
- The survey was done jointly by Edu, an Indian company, and Rand Corporation, a non-profit American think tank
Delhi Technological University
Main Bawana Road,
Fax : +91-11-27871023
Phone : +91-11-27871018
Website : www.dtu.ac.in