Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Imphal
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The Institution is having its headquarter at Chennai and one of its branch in Imphal Known as CIPET Imphal. It is the premier national institution dedicated to the Academic and Technology Support for the Plastics and allied industries in India.
The college was set up with an aim of providing world class facilities and research in the field of polymer and plastic engineering. The college is a result of few visionaries and is funded to carve the increasing demands of plastic engineering in India and world. With more than 45 years of engineering excellence the college is now a trustworthy name among the people for higher studies in Manipur and its neighboring states.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- CIPET Imphal has been accredited with ISO 9001:2008, QMS, ISO/IEC – 17025, ISO/IEC – 17020 certification
- CIPET’s Imphal sustained efforts in creating awareness on environmental issues towards plastics and plastics waste management has been very well received by the industry.
- CIPET also plays pivotal role in generating employment opportunities especially for unemployed and underemployed youth, promoting entrepreneurs though various skill development training programs.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 20 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counselling by trained personnel.
- B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
- B.Tech in Plastic Technology
- M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Plastic Engineering / Technology
- M.Tech in Polymer Nano Technology
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 10,000 books/ reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- Highly equipped Polymer lab with latest aid on research and analysis wing.
- Admission to all the courses in CIPET colleges including CIPET imphal ,will be carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis.
|Master of Technology (Plastics Engineering)
|Master of Technology (Polymer Nanotechnology)
|Bachelor of Technology (Plastics Technology)
|Bachelor of Technology (Manufacturing Technology)||INR 2,00,000
|Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology
|Diploma in Plastic Technology
In Recent time, CIPET Imphal has emerged out to be a leading job provider in the field of Polymer and plastic technology with some courses like post graduate diploma having 100% placement. The diploma courses are not too far away and with a placement record of almost 95%, they are also attracting some of the best name in polymer and plastic technology. Some of the top recruiter of CIPET Imphal are as follow.
- Genus Electrotech Ltd
- Atharv Polyplast
- Raghav Lifestyle
- Vardhman Polyfilms
- Sintron Polomers Pvt ltd
- Kumar Elastomech Pvt ltd,
- Markande Beverage
College Review by Edufever:
CIPET Imphal renders Technology Support Service in the areas of design, tooling, plastics processing, testing and quality assurance in India and abroad and hence making all of its courses very good. Faculties are highly trained, infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colors to its destiny and hence making this institution highly recommendable in the field of plastic engineering. Edufever gives this college 4 out of 5 in its rating scale.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology ,CIPET Imphal
C-12, Industrial Estate, Takyelpat, Imphal
Manipur 795001, India
Phone No: 0385-2413523/ 2413899
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if something is missing in the article ! waiting for your feedback in the comment box