Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, CIPET Hajipur
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The Institution is having it’s headquartered at Chennai and one of its branches in Hajipur (Bihar) Known as CIPET Hajipur. It is the premier national institution dedicated to the Academic and Technology Support for the Plastics and allied industries in India.
The college was set up with an aim of providing world class facilities and research in the field of polymer and plastic engineering. The college is a result of few visionaries and is funded to carve the increasing demands of plastic engineering in India and the world. With more than 45 years of engineering excellence, the college is now a trustworthy name among the people for higher studies in Bihar and its neighboring states.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses Offered by CIPET Hajipur:
- 3 Facilities Available:
- 4 Admission Process:
- 5 Fee Structure:
- 6 Placement of CIPET Hajipur:
- 7 College Ranking by Edufever:
- 8 Contact Address:
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The testing laboratory is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL), Dept. Of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- The CIPET Hajipur also has an accreditation of ISO / IEC 17025:1999.
- The Institute is well equipped with latest audiovisual facilities and Computers with advanced CAD software.
- The college sustained efforts in creating awareness on environmental issues towards plastics and plastics waste management has been very well received by the industry.
- CIPET also plays the pivotal role in generating employment opportunities especially for unemployed and underemployed youth, promoting entrepreneurs through various skill development training programs.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counseling by trained personnel.
Courses Offered by CIPET Hajipur:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology
- Diploma course in Plastics Technology
- CIPET Hajipur has Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 10,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Well equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- Highly equipped Polymer lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
Admission to all the courses in CIPET colleges including CIPET Hajipur will be carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination CIPET JEE conducted at selected places on all India basis every year by CIPET society.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology: INR 15125 (Per Semester)
- Diploma in Plastic Technology: INR 15125 (Per Semester)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing: INR 18150 (Per Semester)
Placement of CIPET Hajipur:
In Recent time, CIPET Hajipur has emerged out to be a leading job provider in the field of Polymer and plastic technology with some courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing having 100% placement. The diploma courses are not too far away and with a placement record of almost 95%, they are also attracting some of the best names in polymer and plastic technology. Some of the top recruiters of CIPET Hajipur are as followed.
- M/s Micro Mould Engineering & Micro Plast
- M/s Raghav Life Style Products
- M/s Indore Composite Pvt. Ltd
- M/s AUTO DECOR PVT. LTD
- M/s Radiant Polymers Pvt. Ltd
College Ranking by Edufever:
CIPET Hajipur renders Technology Support Service in the areas of design, tooling, plastics processing, testing and quality assurance in India and abroad and hence making all of its courses very good. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colors to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of plastic engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
CIPET Hajipur, EPIP Complex,
Hajipur Industrial Area,
Phone No: 06224-277424/ 273515
Fax No: 06224-275316
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com