Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology Ghaziabad (BBDIT Ghaziabad) was established in the year of 2000. BBDIT Ghaziabad is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology (BBDIT) as a private, self-financed and co-educational institution set up by the Rajiv Educational Trust. The campus of Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology Ghaziabad is situated on the National Highway-58 (Delhi-Meerut Road) at Duhai in Ghaziabad the district of UP.India. The college is 12 km away from the Old Ghaziabad Railway Station. The campus lies under Delhi-NCR region.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology Ghaziabad is affiliated to UP Technical University, Lucknow.
- BBDIT Ghaziabad is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- It has accredited as ISO 9001:2008 certified institution for providing the international standard of education.
- Aid Status – Unaided – Private
Courses offered by BBDIT Ghaziabad:
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Facilities Available @ BBDIT Ghaziabad:
- Separated hostels for boys and girls are Available
- Furnished classrooms
- well stocked central library
- Medical facility
- Indoor and outdoor game facilities are also available for students
- the campus provides a state of the art infrastructure gilded with green lawn and natural beauty.
- BBDIT Ghaziabad provides a state of the art infrastructure of sprawling campus houses in well-designed amenities
- The college provides personality development activities. and an anti – ragging environment in the campus.
BBDIT Ghaziabad Faculty & staff:
The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provide the best education and regulation with the management help of the technical and non-technical staff of this college.
(A) For 1st Year B.Tech Courses:
- Passed 10+2 examination (without grace) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and either of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects.
- Secured minimum 50% marks in compulsory and optional subjects taken together (45% in case of SC/ST)
(B) For 2nd Year B.Tech Courses (Lateral Entry):
- Passed diploma from an AICTE approved Institution.Passed B.Sc. degree from a recognized University as defined by U.G.C. and passed 10+2 with Mathematics.
- Secured minimum 60% marks in Diploma/B.Sc. (55% in case of SC/ST)
(C) For Management Courses:
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any, in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
- A combination of all the above factors is used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
- A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.
Fee Structure BBDIT Ghaziabad:
|Stream||Fees Structure Per Year|
BBDIT Ghaziabad has a well-planned training and placement cell. The cell which organizes campus placement drives for jobs as well as seminars, workshops, guest lectures, industry visits etc. The college has set up a career and guidance cell which provides complete assistance for campus interviews.
BBDIT Ghaziabad Ranking:
- Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology Ghaziabad (BBDIT Ghaziabad) Ranked 2nd in UP, As Per Dataquest – CMR.
- Ranked 39th In India As Per Times of India.