Arunachal University of Studies, Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal University of Studies was legislated in the eighth session of the fifth Legislative Assembly which received the assent of the Hon’ble Governor on 26th May, 2012 and published in Extra Ordinary Official Gazette on 30th May, 2012. Arunachal University of Studies is a State University of Arunachal Pradesh which comes under section 2(f) of UGC Act.In addition the University is also empowered to award diplomas, charters, certificates, Pre-University certificates and other academic distinctions in conformity with the provisions of the University Act.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The University has obtained No Objection Certificate from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, for conducting Technical Courses.
- MoU with Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), an autonomous organization of Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India, for the promotion of Skill Development and Capacity Building across the country.
- The University is the only university in India to be directly sponsored & approved by World Education Mission. The Students of University are empowered for directly applying various scholarships/ sponsorship offered by World Education Mission.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 50 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counselling by trained personnel.
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION [B.C.A]
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [BBA]
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS [M.C.A]
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [MBA]
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care. The college also has in campus guest house for the parents and faculty who visit the campus.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 10,000 books/ reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The University emphasizes the health and hygiene of its students, staff and visitors and facilitated purified drinking water plant and water coolers.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- The campus has a first-aid medical facility available for the patient. Further in case of any emergency the University can assist in transporting the patient to the nearby hospital.
- For MBA/MCA Graduation (BCA) in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
- For Admission in BBA/BCA, the basic eligibility is a pass in 10+2 examination in any stream from any recognized board of education with English as a subject of study. Some colleges prefer students from science stream or who have studied Mathematics and Computer Science at 10+2 level.
- For Diploma courses a candidate must have an eligibility of pass in 10 or equivalent from any recognized board of education with English as a subject of study.
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION is ₹20,667 per year.
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is ₹15,667 per year.
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS is ₹36,667 per year.
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is ₹36,750 per year.
- Diploma courses ₹ 30000 per year.
Over the past several years, Arunachal University of Studies has successfully managed to build a strong placement network with blue-chip companies in the manufacturing, engineering, financial services, information technology, and other sectors. A number of national and multinational companies have recruited the students through campus recruitment. This has been achieved through constant interaction with the industry by way of seminars, internship courses conducted in industries, research projects, and on and off-campus initiatives.
Arunachal University of Studies
Address: NH-52, Namsai, Distt: Lohit
Arunachal Pradesh -792103 (India)
Phone: 0380-6202797, 6202664