Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (AIACTR)
AIACTR Delhi was Established in the year of 2001 by Government of NCT of Delhi. Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (AIACTR) is situated in east delhi at Geeta Colony. AIACTR was formerly knows as Ambedkar Institute of Technology (AIT Delhi). AIACTR Delhi has a state of the art 9 acre ‘green’ campus, a complex that has been built keeping in mind the finest architectural traditions of the world.
Affiliations, Recognization and other Achievement :
- AIACTR Delhi is Affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprashtha University, Delhi
- Affiliated to All India Council for Technical Education, Delhi (AICTE, Delhi)
- AIACTR is a Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and Computer Society of India (CSI)
facilities at AIACTR Delhi:
- World class classrooms with video-conferencing facility.
- Highly equipped libraries with online access to major journals and publications from across the world.
- High speed wireless internet across the campus.
- A fully equipped auditorium
Note : There is no facilities of Hostel
courses offered by AIACTR DELHI
under graduate courses :
- Computer Science and Engineering (60 Seat)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (120 Seat)
Post Graduate Courses :
- Digital Communication
- Information Security
- RF-Microwave and
- Signal Processing
admission procedure :
for engineering courses :
- Candidate must be qualify GGSIPU CET Test with good Rank.
FEE STRUCTURE :
For B.tech Courses : Rs. 43,000/- Per Annum.
For M.Tech Courses : Rs. 43,000/- Per Annum.
placement details :
AIACTR DELHI is categorise in the ‘A’ Grade by GGSIPU, more than 90 % placement.
List of Companies who visited AIACTR :
- Mahindra Satyam
- Birla Soft
- MPHASIS (An HP Company)
- LARSEN and TOUBRO
- NIIT Technologies
- Accenture etc.
Engineering College Rankings :
- 14th rank by DataQuest Magazine 2015 survey of government owned technical institutions.
- ‘AAA’ by Careers 360 (Magazine) in 2015
CONTACT ADDRESS :
Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research
Delhi – 110036 (India)
Fax : (011)22048044
website: http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_ait/AIT/Home, http://aiactr.ac.in