ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
ABES Institute of Technology (ABESIT Ghaziabad) is a self-financed engineering college and was established in the year 2000. The institute is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. ABES Institute of Technology is situated on national highway-24 (Delhi-Hapur Bypass Road), at Vijay Nagar in Ghaziabad the district of UP. ABES is spread over an area around of 16 acres of land in the lush green landscape.
- 1 Affiliations, Reorganization, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses offered by ABESIT Ghaziabad:
- 3 Facilities Available:
- 4 Faculty & staff @ ABESIT Ghaziabad:
- 5 Admission Process:
- 6 Fee Structure of ABESIT Ghaziabad:
- 7 Placement Record:
- 8 Ranking of ABESIT Ghaziabad:
- 9 Contact Address:
Affiliations, Reorganization, and other Achievement:
- ABESIT Ghaziabad is Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU) and approved by AICTE
- Certified by ISO 9001:2008
- The college is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- The college is accredited by NBA and TCS.
- A spirit of rationality.
Courses offered by ABESIT Ghaziabad:
Both the undergraduate and postgraduate courses available in ABES Institute of Technology Ghaziabad.
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Sciences and Humanities
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities available
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with capacity of 1500 and 600 respectively
- Transport facility available
- Auditorium with seating capacity of 500
- seminar halls
- conference halls
- stadium of national level
- a vast library with 1,00,000 numbers of volumes.
Faculty & staff @ ABESIT Ghaziabad:
ABES Institute of Technology provides the quality education. The college provides 225 professionals as the members of the faculty and sufficient technical and non-technical supporting staff.
For Engineering Courses:
- The admissions admit candidates to the B.Tech. program through two different schemes. Admission to the first year of B.Tech. are based on the performance in the State Entrance Exam of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) standard from other board are eligible for such an admission.
Lateral Entry Scheme:
- Candidates are also admitted to the second year of B.Tech. through lateral entry.
- For securing such admission, the candidate should have passed 3/4 year diploma (with minimum 60% marks) from institutions recognized by the U.P. Board of Technical Education.
MBA & MCA Programs:
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA and MCA programs are supposed to have a degree of minimum three years (Graduation).
Fee Structure of ABESIT Ghaziabad:
ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad Fee Structure of B. Tech. 1st Year (FW) Session 2016-17
- DEVELOPMENT CHARGES: 11000.00
- ACADEMIC & BOOK BANK SECURITY (REFUNDABLE): 8000.00
- REGISTRATION: 1000.00
- EXAMINATION & ENROLLMENT FEES (BOTH SEM): 6050.00
- B.Tech. 1stYr. (For Girls) – Rs. 1,42,650.00
- B.Tech. 1st Yr. (For Boys) – Rs. 1,42,250.00
A composite training program in academics, personality development, and entrepreneurship programs- encouragement in R&D amongst students and the faculty, industry-institution interface, value-added programs initiated by industry, high campus placements by top-notch companies supported by meticulously planned infrastructure has made ABES one of the preferred and highly sought after Institution under UPTU. Its 5000+ alma mater has made their mark on International map by serving companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, eBay and SAP to name a few.
Ranking of ABESIT Ghaziabad:
ABES Ghaziabad is the top engineering college in Uttar Pradesh as per the grade AA+ provided by Careers 360 magazine in 2013 (9th in UP affiliated colleges)
ABES Institute of Technology
Campus -1, 19th KM Stone,
NH-24, Delhi-Hapur Bypass Road,
Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad U.P., India
Phone: +91-120-7135112 (30 Lines), 2845112,113
Fax: +91-120-2845114,115, 7135115
For Academic Queries (Existing Students) Call